The 21-year-old artist, whose solo exhibition ‘Street and Seek’ opens on July 5 at Sai Wan’s Hotel Jen, speaks to theDesk about finding a local identity, traversing two cultures and bringing these conversations to life through art.
List of Media Coverage:
1. TheDesk: Elaine Chiu: ‘Seeking’ a Hong Kong identity through her art
2. Hotel Jen Hong Kong: Street and Seek Art Exhibition
3. HK Artion: Street & Seek | Hong Kong's East-meets-West Culture: Interview with Watercolour Artist Elaine Chiu
4. AM730: 今旅酒店「街道、尋覓」Street & Seek 畫展
5. Googoogaga: 「街道、尋覓」畫展 讓小孩子以藝術探視我們的家
6. The Stand News: 觀趙綺婷水彩畫 香港中西區風情明天可曾還有嗎？